Friday, March 27, 2009

Evolution of my artists spaces

Here are some new images of the evolution of my artist spaces. The bottom space relates to the word SHIFT and still keeps much of it's original character. The pieces which are coloured would be made of visually heavier materials such as wood or metal, while the light spaces could be glass or even concrete. 




My top space relates to the word INTRICATE and shows a kind of form that incoporates imagery of roots and birds nests, the structure in nature that very much inspire Fiona Hall. The pieces appear to e separated in this image but will eventually come together. This is so I can work on them easily in sketchup without modifying other pieces in the process, yet being able to modify them if I want to.








No comments:

Post a Comment